We aim to help make it easier for consumers to make healthier choices and live healthier lives.
- In 2015 we removed loads of calories from our Robinsons range. Because of this, 98% of our entire range of squash contains no added sugar. Now, the only trace of sugar you’ll find within our no added sugar range, is naturally occurring from our fruit juices.
- The Robinsons range has less than 13 calories per 250ml serve on average.
- Our entire range contains no artificial colours or flavourings.
We care about our communities and strive to help our employees and communities thrive.
- In November 2018, we launched a new three-year partnership with Diabetes UK. Diabetes UK and Britvic Plc are working together to actively support those living with and at risk of diabetes.
- We will help Britvic employees to reduce their risk of type 2 diabetes, and support children with type 1 diabetes and their families so that they thrive at school.
- Together, we will work to achieve Diabetes UK’s vision of a world where diabetes can do no harm and help families live healthier and happier everyday lives.
- We support the emotional and physical wellbeing of our employees.
- We encourage our employees to participate in community support programmes.
We are committed to doing right by the environment to help secure our planet’s future.
- We are passionate about great packaging and all our bottles are 100% recyclable.
- Packaging is a critically important part of our products; it keeps them safe, secure and of maximum quality. We are taking responsibility to ensure the environmental impacts of our packaging are minimised throughout its lifecycle.
- In 2019 we enhanced the on-pack recycling message across our Family Favourites range. All of our products carry a ‘recycle me’ message.
- We work closely with WRAP (Waste & Resource Action Programme) to regularly benchmark our packaging components, to keep driving for maximum recyclability.
- Britvic are a founding signatory to UK Plastics Pact helping to tackle plastic pollution head on.
- 100% of manufacturing electricity is sourced solely from wind, solar and our new combined heat and power plant.
- 100% of manufacturing waste is diverted from landfill.
To find out more about Britvic’s wider sustainable business programme visit: https://www.britvic.com/sustainable-business